Guidelines you will need to know
Please read and understand these Guidelines BEFORE you turn in your application!
- Guidelines for Applying: No Application Fee. Complete the application and
return quickly with supporting documentation. If needed, complete the co-signer
form and return quickly with a current credit report/score. Remember, communication
- Guidelines for Moving In: Security Deposit monies are to be paid in a guaranteed
form such as money order or cashier's check. It is recommended that you pre-plan
for your utilities, if you are responsible for payment; make contact early
with the utility provider and discuss/arrange for services. Complete the
move-in inspection checklist and return it within 10 days of your move-in
- Guidelines for Maintenance: Report all maintenance concerns. If you have
other concerns pertaining to the property, call me, we can discuss/work to
- Guidelines for Giving Notice: Your 30 day notice of intent to vacate must
be submitted in written form. For units with multiple tenants, please be
sure to indicate if all tenants are vacating or if only you are vacating.
It is recommended that you call to confirm receipt of the written notice,
which is a good time to discuss your pro-rated rent due and ask any questions
that you may have.
- Guidelines for Moving Out: Remember to provide a forwarding address. Once
you have moved all personal property completely out, walk thru again, slowly
and check all drawers/cabinets/cupboards. Cleaning--if it is your dirt, clean
it! Repairs--if you caused damage to the property, call me to discuss avenues